Year 6 production: Robin and the Sherwood Hoodies

By Mr. Setchell on Saturday, July 8, 2017 in Art and Design, Community, History, Year 6. 13 Comments

What a brilliant production! If you were there, please leave a comment below . . .

Screen Shot 2017-07-08 at 13.41.44 Screen Shot 2017-07-08 at 13.54.28 Screen Shot 2017-07-08 at 13.40.37 Screen Shot 2017-07-08 at 13.55.23 Screen Shot 2017-07-08 at 13.44.08

Get a Trackback link

• Well done Year 6. Your production was amazing; I thoroughly enjoyed it. I must admit to shedding a tear or two. You should all be extremely proud of yourselves!

• Miss Abrahams says:

To each and every one of our wonderful year 6 children; huge congratulations on a fantastic show! You worked so hard and well as a team; I couldn’t be more proud! 🙂

• Mrs Webb says:

Just brilliant year 6! So very proud of you all ?

• Julie Piela says:

Well done Year 6, wonderful production. X

• Mrs Wilson says:

What an amazing performance; every one of you should be so proud of yourself! From the props, scenery, tech team to the singing, dancing and acting. Superb!

• Mrs Parton says:

Last year’s leavers was so good that I thought you guys would have a very difficult time to equal it. HOWEVER, I think yours was even better ? x

• Mrs Spinks says:

Well done to all of the year 6 team of staff and pupils for an amazing production. I smiled, hummed, laughed at your corny punch-lines and tapped my feet throughout. What a talented group you are!

• Miss Burns says:

What an amazing production Year Six – so very proud of you all. Enjoyed every minute of it, thank you.

• Mr Dearden says:

Congratulations Year Six! What an amazing production. You clearly all worked so hard and put a tremendous amount of effort into bringing it all together. I wish you all the very best for the future and enjoy your well earned residential this week. Year Six colleagues you did a brilliant job.

• Claire Williams says:

Wow – year 6, you were amazing! You should all feel very proud of yourselves – what teamwork! I hope you enjoyed it as much as we all enjoyed watching you.

• Mr Ellison says:

Great work Year 6 (teachers included)! My class loved your performance; you’ve set the bar high for them next year.

• Maria Costello says:

Well done year 6. Absolutely brilliant show!!!!

• Gary Evans says:

Well done Year 6! Loved the performance. It was a real showcase of all of your talents. Many thanks to the teachers and TA’s for helping to make it happen!
    Mr E